If you are an Amazon Prime member and you are here. It is obvious that you are thinking about canceling your amazon prime subscription. Some of you must have found the process of getting the subscription a little troublesome. But the cancellation of membership is so much easier than subscribing to it.
An easy-to-understand guide on how to end your amazon prime subscription.
You can cancel your Amazon Prime subscription anytime. We will mention some simple steps to unsubscribe your amazon prime membership below.
Basic Steps To Cancel Amazon Prime Subscription
- Log in to your amazon prime account,
- You can see the Account list on the homepage.
- Click on the Account list to get a drop-down menu.
- 9th place in the menu will show you Your prime membership
- Clicking on your prime membership will lead you to the Amazon Prime Membership page.
- Click on the Membership section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Now, select the End membership option from the popup menu.
- Amazon will take you to the Rethink page if by any chance you wish to change your decision. Over there, Amazon will review all the benefits you shall lose after the cancellation of your Amazon Prime Membership.
- Click on cancel my benefits here.
If you had subscribed on a monthly basis. Before cancellation, Amazon will ask you to convert your subscription into an annual subscription. If yes, then you can go for it.
Otherwise click on Continue to cancel.
On your final choice page, click on that unsubscribe option.
Congratulation: Your Amazon Prime Membership Subscription will be Cancelled.
It is important to take note that once you’ve canceled your Amazon Prime membership, you can not get any Prime exclusive offers and Amazon services like Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Reading, and Amazon Prime Music. Stay updated with us.