In this article, Visionary Points will brief about what is the full form of Google with Complete information.
Google stands for “Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth”.
Google has no official full form as of now, but it has been mentioned on so many websites.
The Word Google comes from a word called “Googol” which means a very large number that doesn’t have an end.
Google is an American Based Company that is the most popular searching browser in the world. The Internet services provide us with online advertising technologies, cloud computing, and search engines.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin on September 4, 1998.
In the year 2015, Google company was reorganized as a renowned subsidiary of Alphabet. inc company. Google wholly executes Alphabet. inc company’s internet property and interests.
In the same year October 24, 2015, Larry Page became the CEO of Alphabet.inc Company and Sundar Pichai of India became the CEO of Google Company.
Google is a 20 years old company and is the most visited website worldwide. Google is considered one of the Big Five companies in America along with Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Microsoft.
Google began as an online search engine, but now it offers more than 50 products and services like Email, Google Docs, Google Meet, Sheets, Software, Photos, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Chat, Google Duo, Google Maps, Google Translate, Google Maps, Google Chrome, etc.
Google Has Officially No Full Form But Google has a variant full forms like:
GOOGLE – Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth.
GOOGLE – Go Online or Go Look Everywhere.
GOOGLE – Global Online Options and Greatly Linked Education.
GOOGLE – Gracious Opinions of God’s living entities.
GOOGLE – God’s own official guide to locating everything.
Google’s History ?
- In 1996 , Google was a part of the project research work by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Both Larry Page and Sergey Brin were Ph.D students of Stanford University.
- Both had initially named the search engine “BackRub” as the system could save the backlinks to estimate the site’s importance. After a brief research both had changed the search engine as “Google”.
- In the year 1997 both Larry Page and Sergey Brin registered the domain name as google.com.
- Google Corporation was then formed in the following year 1998.
- In the year 2000, Google became the default search engine provider for Yahoo, the most popular website at that time replacing inktomi.
- In the year 2001, Eric Schmidt was appointed as the CEO of Google.
- In the year 2004 , Google launched its free web based email service called Gmail.
- The following year 2005, Google introduced two more new services called Google Earth and Google Maps.
- In the year 2007, Google initiated the Android Operating System to the Mobile Services .
- In the year 2008, Google introduced the Google Chrome Browser which had overcome the Internet Explorer.
- In the year 2015, Google built its largest campus in the United States , announced to accommodate about 13000 employees.
- In the year 2016 , Google launched public WiFi Networks at Railways and Airports worldwide.
- In the year 2019, Google entered into the video game market launching a cloud gaming platform for its users called Stadia.
Google in India ?
A post from India Blog
In the year 2004, Google services were launched in India and established variant sources to make its services get recognized and outgrow our Indian Market. In the same year 2004, Google and its services started its browsing in English but quickly language variety got added in Bengali, Hindi, Telugu Marathi, and Tamil Languages to make its users internet access. Google had made Voice Search work in Hindi and even transcribed Indian accents in English
The most difficult task was to initially establish Google Maps, but with two of our engineers in India, the maker of Google Maps got its way to get the crowdsourcing facts.
In the year 2004, Google in India started its company with only 5 employees and until now has become the largest tech-based Organisation other than the United States over employees 1700 in number. When smartphones got launched, bringing millions of our people more online, Indians have become the most primary Google users. With respect to the utilities for Google, the second user after the United States who use most of the Google search engine platforms are us Indians.
In the year 2015 when a meet called “Google for India” a press meet was organized, it was announced that Google will plan to renew the services and products in India, an expansion that will widespread Hyderabad Campus. The goal was to unite all the Indians online —with respect to race, age, gender, occupation, locality, or language barrier – easing the Internet more relevant and useful for their needs and expectations. The Areas are to be focused on:
First, to improve the Indians’ mobility to use the internet. In the year 2016, CEO Sundar Pichai further announced that Mumbai And its nearby stations will get the users a free Wifi network, and strong connections will be imposed inside these railway stations. By the year-end of 2016, the internet will be provided and more than 100 stations will acquire free wifi, connecting more than 10 million people who travel frequently. Further Sundar Pichai Continued, 1000 villages are being covered so far will be given google network services and more than 30000 villagers will be given free network services.
Google Maps’ new feature allows trafficking of crowdsourcing even without the help of any data and this can be discovered in both rural and urban areas. Google’s YouTube, a superhit service, when started in India has crossed around billion users in India and allows free access to its videos without much buffering.
Hope you like our article, as we covered the Google Full Form || Full form of Google, What is the full form of Google, Google Brief History, Google Services, and Google in India.